Section 3503 of the Canadian Income Tax Regulations allows a tax credit for a contribution to the University of Pennsylvania. You will receive the same tax benefits from a gift to the university as you would from a gift to a Canadian charity. When you make your gift, Penn will send you a donation receipt, such as you would receive from a Canadian charity, to use in claiming your tax benefits. For more information, please follow the links below.

Canada Revenue Agency/Agence du revenu du Canada


Other RegionsEurope Hong Kong Israel Mexico United Kingdom